GDPR & Data Protection
GDPR & Data Protection can feel like a minefield for schools; how do you make sure that GDPR is being adhered to in the classroom? Is that list on the wall in the staff room compliant? Our DPO Service is like no other; we are approachable, thorough & offer a common sense approach.
Data Protection Officer (DPO) Services
The IT Systems DPO Service includes the following:
- Acting as the designated DPO in line with GDPR.
- Serving as an independent expert for your organisation.
- Communicating on privacy & data protection matters.
- Auditing to ensure GDPR compliance
- Advising on the necessity of DPIAs (Data Protection Impact Assessments), their implementation, upkeep & management.
- Informing & advising on GDPR compliance, including internal policies & procedures.
- Serving as the contact point for Data Protection Authorities for data protection issues, including data breach reporting.
- Serving as the point of contact for data subjects on privacy matters, including Subject Access Requests.
- Mitigating privacy risks.
A Personal Service
What makes the IT Systems DPO Service different?
- Our DPO Service is built around your school or MAT.
- We work solely in education so we understand the pressures & issues related to schools & MATs.
- There is no limit on the time we spend with you or working on your behalf; there are no hidden charges.
- We are at the end of the telephone for advice or a quick chat about anything GDPR related.
- Whole school staff training is included. Training can be tailored for all staff, governors or parents.
- We take a common sense approach to GDPR.
- If there is a data breach, we deal with it professionally & promptly, liaising with other services as required.
- Our pricing for MATs offers significant savings. All pricing is based on FTE for all staff as published by OfSTED.
Individual School – from £1250 per year
Multi-Academy Trust – from £2000 per year